New rural solar street lights are the best choice for road lighting facilities in the construction process. First of all, because the rural income is not high, solar street lights use solar energy, so there is no need to pay electricity bills, which is an effective cost saving and economical and cost-effective. Secondly, there is a lot of cultivated land in rural areas, and laying cables will occupy cultivated land. New rural solar street lights are directly installed in places with good sunlight, without laying cables, saving manpower, material resources and expenditures, and also reducing the occupation of cultivated land.
Environmental requirements for the installation of solar street light
s in new rural areas:
1. According to the direction of the road and the position of the light source of the lamp, select the direction of the light source of the lamp to meet the maximum irradiation area of u200bu200bthe road surface.
2. The solar street lights in the new rural area must be installed in a place with sufficient light and no obstruction, and the battery modules face the south to ensure that there are no obstructions and shadows on the light-facing surface of the battery modules throughout the day.
3. When it is impossible to meet the requirement of being unobstructed throughout the day, ensure that there is no obstruction between 9:30 and 15:30 in the morning.
4. The solar lamps should be kept away from the heat source as much as possible to prevent the service life of the lamps from being affected.
5. Ambient operating temperature: -20-60 degrees Celsius. For use in a low-temperature environment, the battery capacity should be appropriately increased.
6. There should be no direct light source above the solar lamp panel, so as not to misidentify the lamp control system as daytime and cause erroneous operation.