Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at CHZ Lighting.
CHZ Lighting - LED Street Light Manufacturer and LED Flood Light Factory Since 2010
With the rapid development of photovoltaic power generation and LED lighting, solar lighting products are favored by more and more people. Solar street lights are easy to install, do not need wiring, and can save electricity bills. They are ideal road lighting fixtures. With the improvement of people's lives and the continuous development of society, they are widely used and known by more and more people.
Solar street lights are divided into integrated solar street lights and split solar street lights. The integrated solar street light may be more expensive to purchase, but it is more beautiful overall and more convenient to transport. It can be used in the renovation of residential street lights and factory renovation. The disadvantage of some integrated solar street lights is that they cannot be used for high power, because the sun receiving area is limited, the angle cannot be adjusted, and the efficiency is not high enough. Split solar street light
However, solar street lights have not been widely used in various territories, and the reason still has a lot to do with the price. The price of solar street lights is directly related to its configuration, and the configuration determines the price. For example, the solar street lamp battery has enough cycles of charge and discharge, low self-discharge rate, long service life, strong deep discharge capability, high charging efficiency, and can be maintained with little or no maintenance.
★★ What configuration is related to the price of solar street lights?
1. LED light source: Solar street lights generally use LED light sources, and often use 1W high-power lamp beads. Generally, the power of one lamp bead is 1W, and how many lamp beads are how many watts;
2. Solar panels: solar street light panels generally use monocrystalline and polycrystalline, and the price of monocrystalline is higher than that of polycrystalline. Generally, customers do not have professional measuring instruments to purchase. It is recommended to use the size and area to measure and measure. The larger the size and area, the greater the power of the solar panel. The size of the solar panel is proportional to the power of the solar panel.
3. Battery: Solar street lamp batteries are generally divided into three types: lead-acid batteries, gel batteries and lithium batteries. At present, colloidal and lithium batteries are commonly used. The cost of lithium batteries is higher than that of colloids, and the cost of colloids is higher than that of lead-acid batteries.
4. Light pole: The height, shape and parameters of the light pole are mainly considered. The higher the height of the light pole, the higher the corresponding parameters and the higher the price. The more complicated the shape of the light pole, the higher the price.
★★ How do I choose a solar street light?
1. The power of solar street lights depends on the width of the road and the surrounding environment, the height depends on the width of the road, and the line spacing depends on the power of the light source and the secondary light distribution of the lamps. Powerful street lamp manufacturers can provide light distribution design simulation based on these elements so that we can choose a better solution.
2. LED lights are usually used as the lighting of solar street lights, but the quality of LED lights is not uniform. We have to choose reliable LED lights with long life, high luminous efficiency and slow luminous decay, which basically depends on the street lamp manufacturer . Choose a regular and guaranteed LED street light manufacturer.
3. The service life of the battery should also be considered in the application of the entire street lamp system. The general battery is guaranteed for three or five years. The general battery will be unsatisfactory after half a year. Some actual charging rates may drop to 50%. This will definitely affect the night during continuous rainy days, so it is especially important to choose a better battery. The following provides the calculation formula for solar panel and battery configuration:
(1): First calculate the current:
Such as: 12V battery system; 2 40W lamps, a total of 80 watts.
(2): Calculate the battery capacity requirement:
For example, the cumulative lighting time of street lights every night needs to be 7 hours (h) of full load; (such as turning on at 8:00 in the evening, turning off 1 channel at 11:30 in the evening, turning on 2 channels at 4:30 in the morning, and turning off at 5:30 in the morning). Lighting demand for 5 consecutive rainy days. (5 days plus the lighting of the night before rainy days, totaling 6 days)
Battery = 6.7A × 7h × (5+1) days = 6.7A × 42h = 280 AH
In addition, in order to prevent the battery from overcharging and over-discharging, the battery is generally charged to about 90%; about 20% is left for discharge. So 280AH is only about 70% of the real standard in the application.
(3): Calculate the peak demand (WP) of solar panels:
The accumulated lighting time of street lights every night needs to be 7 hours (h);
The solar panels receive an average of 4.5 hours (h) of effective light per day; at least relax the 20% reserve for solar panels. WP÷17.4V=(6.7A × 7h × 120%) ÷ 4.5hWP÷17.4V=12.5
WP = 217 (W): 4.5 hours of sunshine per day is the sunshine coefficient in the vicinity of the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River. In addition, in solar street light components, the line loss, the loss of the controller, and the power consumption of the ballast or constant current source are different. In actual applications, it may be about 5%-25%, so 162W is only a theoretical value. The situation needs to increase.
4. The choice of the controller is often overlooked. Although it is the least valuable part of the entire street light system, it is a very important link. The damage of the controller directly affects the life of the solar components and the purchase cost of the entire system.
(1): The controller with lower power consumption should be selected. The controller works 24 hours a day. For example, it is better to choose a controller with power consumption below 1 mA (MA).
(2): Choose a controller with high charging efficiency, which has the MCT charging mode to track the maximum current of the battery panel, especially in winter or when the light is insufficient, the MCT charging mode is about 20% more efficient than other modes.
(3): Controllers that regulate power. Controllers with power regulation have been widely promoted. During the night when pedestrians are scarce, it can automatically close one or two lighting channels and adjust the power of LVD lights. In addition to selecting the above power-saving functions, you should also pay attention to the controller's protection function for batteries and other components. A controller can protect the battery well and increase the battery life. In addition, when setting the controller undervoltage protection value, try to minimize the undervoltage protection value. The voltage protection value is set low to prevent over-discharge of the battery.
★★Matters needing attention in the practical application of solar street lights
1. Pay attention to anti-theft work in places far from the urban area. Many engineering companies fail to implement effective anti-theft due to negligence in construction, resulting in the theft of storage components, which not only affects normal lighting, but also causes unnecessary property losses. At present, most of the stolen batteries in engineering cases are batteries. The burying of batteries is an effective anti-theft measure. It is best to weld and strengthen the battery box on the light pole.
2. The controller is waterproof. The controller is generally installed in a lampshade or battery box, and water is generally not allowed to enter. However, in actual engineering cases, the controller terminals are short-circuited by rainwater flowing into the controller along the cable. Therefore, during construction, you should be careful to bend the internal connection wire into a "U" shape and fix it, and connect the external connection to a "U" shape, so that rainwater cannot enter and cause the controller to short-circuit. In addition, waterproof glue can be applied to the internal and external wiring interfaces .
3. In many practical applications of solar street lights, solar street lights in many places cannot meet the normal lighting needs, especially in rainy days. In addition to the poor quality related components, another main reason is to blindly reduce the cost of the components, do not design and configure according to requirements, and reduce the power of battery panels and batteries, which makes street lights unable to provide lighting on cloudy and rainy days.
So when you are ordering solar street lights, you must figure out what configuration solar street lights you need, where they are mainly used, whether they are used frequently, and what are their brightness and life requirements. A set of solar street lights with very good configuration, It can accept the sun's rays well, the brightness of the light is very high, the light is also very soft, it will not hurt the eyes, and the lighting time is relatively long, if there is rainy weather in the middle, it can also be continuously illuminated put.
Copyright © 2019 Shanghai CHZ Lighting Co.,Ltd | All Rights Reserved
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.