Professional LED Lighting Fixture Solution Supplier - CHZ Lighting

CHZ

To break the monopoly of the world's first kilowatt high power density LED stadium lights officially offline

by:CHZ     2020-07-07

on July 5, reporters from the meeting of the national key research and development plan in changsha high efficient and reliable LED lamps and lanterns is the key technology research at intermediate inspection, according to the project's chief scientist, a researcher at the Chinese Academy of Sciences institute of engineering thermal physics Hu Xuegong team, to overcome the high power LED, high power density cooling technology, the independent research and development of the world's first kilowatt high power density LED stadium lights officially offline.

it is understood that this is the first at home and abroad to meet the Olympic Games and other major sports events high-definition television sports lighting standards of high power LED lamps and lanterns, high power density to break the foreign monopoly on high-end sports lighting area, fill the gaps in the domestic market.

at present, our country high-end sports lighting area mainly USES the array kilowatt LED lamps and lanterns from abroad. This kind of lamps and lanterns USES solid light source, there is a big volume, heavy weight, difficulty and high cost optical design. At the same time, more solid light source due to the power density is small, can't realize the long-distance, high brightness illumination, refers to the low, there are serious dizzy light glare phenomena.

therefore, Hu Xuegong team focus on research and development of high power, high power density of LED lamps and lanterns. 'LED electro-optic conversion efficiency is about 20% ~ 30%, and the remaining 70% ~ 80% of the energy is mainly converted into heat energy. To research and development of high power LED lamps and lanterns, high power density must solve the heat dissipation of 'their' technology, otherwise it will lead to the LED chip junction temperature is high, bring spectral changes, problems such as low light efficiency, shorten the life. 'Hu Xuegong said. He said at the same time, the traditional metal material heat, air cooling and water cooling and heat pipe cooling, cooling, cooling capacity cannot meet the requirements of this kind of lamps and lanterns. Team, therefore, focus on advanced efficient micro-nano scale phase change cooling technology.

in recent years, the Chinese Academy of Sciences institute of engineering thermal physics have LED the national key scientific research, including research and development plan, independently developed the 'micro-nano slot, high power LED high power density of integrated thermal management technology', in the radiator core components built on many dimensions for dozens to hundreds of micrometers opening micro groove, form the 'micro groove group' structure, nanometer structure, coupled with the radiator inside high strength micro scale heat, completely solve the high power density of high power LED lamps and lanterns system heat dissipation problem.

based on the technology, the team has developed this lamp, compared with traditional kilowatt LED stadium lights, not only photosynthetic efficiency and significantly improved, and the weight and volume, respectively, for the former only 1/2 and 1/5. Implements the high power LED lamps and lanterns system high efficient, reliable and high power density and the application of ultra small volume, ultra-low weight goal.

Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...