What are the requirements for solar street light panels
Monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon are commonly used in solar street lamp panels, which are important components that convert light energy into electrical energy.
Regardless of the power of the battery assembly, the number and arrangement of the internal battery cells are generally composed of 24 cells, 32 cells, 36 cells, 72 cells, 54 cells and 60 cells in series. Common layout methods include 4 slices X6 slices, 4 slices X8 slices, 6 slices X6 slices, 6 slices X12 slices, 6 slices×9 slices, and 6 slices×10 slices.
A solar cell module with excellent performance should meet the following requirements:
1. Long working life (should be more than 20 years) and low packaging cost;
2. Good sealing performance, windproof, waterproof and anti-corrosion;
3. High mechanical strength, impact resistance and vibration resistance;
4. Good electrical insulation and resistance to ultraviolet radiation;
5. There are multiple wiring methods that can meet different voltage, current and power output requirements;
6. The welding between solar cells is required to be straight and firm, and when the solar cells are combined in series and parallel, the photoelectric conversion efficiency will not lose much.
Good photovoltaic modules have toughened glass, protective film, upper electrode, lower electrical level, sealing material, filling material, and back sheet (metal composite laminate PVF-aluminum-PVF or PVF-polyurethane-PVF layer) on the material. , The frame (made of acid-resistant aluminum alloy) and the interconnecting strip materials must meet the standard.