Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at CHZ Lighting.
Facing the "outbreak", CHZ is in action
Along with the control work of the new coronavirus epidemic, the National Health and Medical Commission issued the guideline for the prevention and control of new coronavirus through the "Healthy China" public account, mobilizing the whole society to actively participate in the fight against the epidemic. In order to effectively control the recurrence of the epidemic after the resumption of work during the Spring Festival holiday, our company and a team of experts with many years of factory management experience, safety and occupational health system audit practice experience, based on the actual operation of the manufacturing plant, studied and compiled the "Manufacturing Plant Guidance on the Implementation of Prevention and Control Measures for Viral Infections "as practical guidance in the specific implementation process.
At the same time, in order to mobilize the strength of all parties in the society and the manufacturers themselves to fight the epidemic, to ensure the health and safety of employees, and to promote and promote the virus prevention and control work to resume production as soon as possible, the "Review Points for Viral Infection Prevention and Control Work in Manufacturing Factories" was formulated The purpose is to help manufacturing companies conduct self-examination in production and operation during virus prevention and control. At the same time, it also provides an implementation reference for the national government and relevant departments in supporting manufacturing companies to resume production and investigate the hidden dangers of the epidemic.
As a guideline for the prevention and control of epidemic situations in manufacturing factories, we have not accumulated rich practical experience at present. We mainly draw on the national epidemic prevention and control measures and opinions, and combine factory safety and occupational health with major safety issues. Management practices of measures. In order to ensure that the "Guidelines and Recommendations" and "Evaluation Points" can be effectively applied in manufacturing factories, we sincerely ask all forces in the society, especially the management, engineering, and production personnel in manufacturing enterprises to participate in the "Guidelines and Recommendations" In the revision and improvement of "", it contributes to the grand goal of "Made in China" and contributes to human health.
Here, we pay our highest respect to all the ordinary people who have fought in the frontline of the epidemic!
At this moment "I am happy to come to work, come home in peace"
The wish should be interpreted as: We do not expect the triumph of the hero, but rather the return of loved ones!
Guidance and recommendations on the implementation of viral infection prevention and control measures in manufacturing plants
A. Basic prevention and control measures
1. Identify the direct or indirect exposure to infection risks between personnel in various business processes, and take targeted disinfection and isolation measures;
2. Develop wearable standards / use methods for virus-resistant protective equipment in various positions, and ensure that employees in each position understand and master them;
3. Clarify the specific requirements for temperature testing, disinfection measures, frequency, method, location, area, and location during the operation of each production shift;
4. Standardize the behavioral standards of employees during the period of prevention, including entering the factory and leaving the factory, including personal hygiene cleaning;
5. Develop and clearly indicate the implementation process of the emergency measures that are suspected to occur, the type, quantity and use method of the required items in each process link. Ensure that personnel in all links know and master the use methods;
6. Identify common items, strictly distinguish common items between posts, common items for the group, public facilities and supplies for living welfare, and standardize the use and management standards.
B. Key points for prevention and control in key areas
1. Office and production sites
1) Maintain ventilation in the office / production site. Ensure that the air-conditioning system or exhaust fan operates normally, clean the air-conditioning filter immediately, and open the window for ventilation immediately;
2) Reduce the scope of post personnel's business activities, try to use telecommunications equipment and facilities and target kanbans for business communication;
3) Establish various department / regional business and work information centers to uniformly dispatch instructions and feedback information;
4) Article positioning management divides areas according to disinfection time and frequency;
5) Focus on timely disinfection of landlines, computer keyboards, various door handles, energy / equipment start switches, etc., in areas or objects that are exposed to personnel
6) It is required that the contact warning distance between personnel is 1.5 meters, and employees should avoid face-to-face operations as much as possible. The unavoidable opposite operation positions shall be controlled through measures such as protective wear, operating standards, and supervision and reminders;
7) Cancel all temporary storage containers for domestic garbage in office areas and production post sites, uniformly regulate all types of temporary storage sites, and clean up immediately.
2. Cafeteria and pantry
1) Extend the dining time of employees, ensure that employees distribute meals in batches, and ensure that the number of people in each batch meets the crowd density requirement of a safe distance of 1.5 meters for diners;
2) Employees should unify their dining directions and avoid round tables and table-to-table dining;
3) All meals and drinks are individually packaged, and self-service filling in public areas is cancelled;
4) All tableware will be distributed by a special person, and self-collection will be cancelled;
5) Preparation of disinfection facilities in tea rooms / canteens, ready to use public facilities such as water dispensers, coffee machines, induction cookers, and disinfection at any time;
6) Conditional enterprises may consider adopting image monitoring for public welfare facilities, or may adopt the method of using registration records to facilitate the investigation of hidden risks in emergency situations;
7) The tea room / food storage area is not allowed to temporarily store garbage and keep it separate from garbage. Garbage in the canteen must be cleaned at all times.
3. Staff changing room and shower room
1) Employees change clothes and showers in batches to avoid congestion;
2) No personal abandoned items should be kept in the changing and shower rooms. Disinfect and ventilate employees after changing clothes or showering;
3) Require employees to clean up the accumulated items in the locker for many years and clean them to avoid enzymes and corrosion;
4) Staff tooling should be stored in the box after disinfection measures are implemented;
5) Perishable items, such as food, should not be brought into the employee's locker room;
6) The factory shall take other measures according to the actual situation of the factory, for example, the tooling is not allowed to go out of the factory building, and the daily clothing is not allowed to enter the factory building.
4. Toilet and water room
1) Ensure that the facilities of the toilet and the water room are intact, and check whether there is connectivity for the facilities being repaired and the abandoned sewage channels, and take precautions to seal them;
2) Prepare sufficient hand sanitizer and corresponding sanitary and disinfection supplies to ensure the normal operation of water supply facilities such as faucets;
3) Maintain the ventilation of the toilet, ensure the flushing facilities are intact, and clean the toilet waste in a timely manner. Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection.
5. Staff lounge / area
1) During the epidemic prevention and control period, employees' rest breaks should be avoided in the form of a centralized area as far as possible, requiring employees to rest independently at their workstations to prevent random walks and exchanges;
2) If conditions do not permit, you can rest in batches to reduce the density of people in the area. Keep at least 1 meter of contact between employees. Avoid etiquette contact, such as shaking hands, handing cigarettes, pouring water, etc .;
3) Ensure that the shared space such as employee rest areas / rooms is well ventilated, and employees are required not to leave personal belongings, and to clean immediately and disinfect regularly
4) Prohibit corrosive and volatile materials from entering the common space of employees.
6. Other employee gathering area
1) Employees wear medical surgical masks or N95 masks during transportation / shuttle;
2) Convenience points within the factory should be sold through windows. Employees are not allowed to purchase goods on their own. At the same time, the standard of sanitation and disinfection measures in the convenience of purchase points conforms to relevant food epidemic prevention standards;
3) Disinfection preparations should be provided by vending machines, and employees are required to disinfect immediately.
4) Control population density in smoking areas. Smoking areas in the factory must be delimited around the boundary, no disinfection treatment is carried out.
Bringing inflammable disinfectant into smoking area to prevent fire; disinfecting when entering or leaving smoking area;
5) Outsiders are prohibited from entering the employee gathering area during the epidemic prevention and control period.
C. Main points for prevention and control of main business process operations
Material turnover process
1) All logistics transfers avoid direct contact with personnel, and corresponding logistics equipment should be used. Strictly follow the process of first transfer and then transfer, with a pause between transfer and transfer to avoid close contact of transfer personnel;
2) The transfer of foreign items should be clearly demarcated at the point of transfer and grounding, as a preventive marking line to ensure that the items entering the line are appropriately disinfected, or that the items are safe;
3) The delivery of goods should be clear with the customer receiver or the logistics agent to transfer the responsibility limit to ensure the safety of the goods before crossing the delivery line;
4) Effectively monitor and ensure the frequency and safety of disinfection of stored items.
2. Business document delivery process
1) Define clear stop lines for various types of business outsiders. After business communication with outsiders, they should be disinfected in the stop lines or confirm their own safety before entering the office area or production site;
2) The handover of all paper documents and documents is the same as the item turnover process. A document box is fixedly placed at the handover place to facilitate the delivery of paper documents during the handover process;
3) Make sure the incoming mail is safe before crossing the stop line, or clean and disinfect accordingly.
3. Management Information Exchange
1) Cancel the meeting of all personnel concentration mode, use video and teleconference, or use bulletin board to report information;
2) Ensure information communication with the epidemic prevention center and related professional consulting organizations to facilitate timely access to professional and latest virus prevention standards and methods;
3) Ensure the accuracy of customer demand information, internal actual capacity information, supply resource information and internal material reserve information, effectively balance the production plan, and determine the consumption of preventive supplies required for production and operation;
4) The collation and formation of all the recorded information of daily prevention work
Various posts have relatively fixed contact with the communication network in order to
Take isolation measures in case of emergency.
D. Infection and control information collection and transmission control measures
1. On-going records of work and business contact days between employees, employees and outsiders;
2. Strictly implement the registration system for employees to go out and return, and visits from outsiders;
3. Develop and implement a reporting system for employees in contact with employees after leaving the factory during the prevention period;
4. Daily reporting of actual consumption and supplementary demand information for preventive consumables, as well as daily inventory records;
5. Records of the use of shared items, regular temperature test records of employees, and cleaning and disinfection records of various areas.
E. Emergency measures for infection
1. Make clear the person in charge of the emergency in each area and contact information to ensure that employees have fever, fever, etc., and notify the area person in charge when they are found;
2. Plan and clarify the route to the quarantine area / room of the suspected employee in each area;
3. Able to timely retrieve the behavior trajectory of suspected persons, contact information records of people, objects and regions, and delineate the risk scope. Isolate frequent contact with people and items, take measures to confirm the degree of risk, or re-sterilize;
4. When the suspected employee is confirmed by the medical institution as an infected patient, provide the epidemic prevention institution with the first time to report the employee's contact with the staff.
5. When the infected person outside the factory has contact with the employees, the risk range of the employees in the factory is also delineated through the traceability.
F. Protective facilities and supplies safeguard measures
1. Set up an epidemic prevention information target board in a clear place inside the factory, and notify and update the information in time;
2. Staff protective equipment, as well as disinfection equipment, methods, preparations must be confirmed by professionals or institutions for effectiveness;
3. Establish channels for the procurement of protective and disinfection supplies, and maintain information communication with suppliers to ensure timely and uninterrupted supply of required items;
4. Set up isolation rooms / rooms for affected persons, storage / disinfection areas for risk items, and prepare rescue tools such as stretchers;
5. Ensuring sufficient supplies of all items required for the emergency response steps of suspected infections;
6. The safe storage of flammable and volatile disinfectant preparations in the factory, and the periodical control of other protective supplies.
G. Guarantee measures for prevention and control measures management
1. Establish a reporting mechanism for prevention and control, and clarify the responsibilities and specific tasks of personnel at all levels;
2. Statistics and records of prevention and control information, physical examination and disinfection enforcement, inventory and distribution of protective items, emergency implementation, contact with epidemic prevention agencies and hospitals, and other specific tasks and specific personnel
3. Training and training of personnel for emergency response measures, with emergency combat, rescue and self-insurance capabilities through simulated combat evaluations;
4. The top management shall obtain the latest information immediately to ensure the effective implementation of various protective measures, and continue to improve and improve to achieve the goal of complete isolation of virus transmission.
Key points for review of prevention and control of viral infection in manufacturing plants
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.