Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at CHZ Lighting.
The difference between LED street lights and conventional street lights is that the LED light source adopts low-voltage DC power supply and is a high-efficiency white light synthesized by GaN-based power blue LED and yellow. It has high efficiency, safety, energy saving, environmental protection, long life, fast response speed, high color rendering index, etc. Unique advantages, can be widely used on roads. The outer cover is mostly made of die-cast aluminum, with a high temperature resistance of 135 degrees and a low temperature of -45 degrees.
1. Its own characteristics-the one-way light, no light diffusion, to ensure the efficiency of light.
2. The LED street lamp has a unique secondary optical design, which irradiates the light of the LED street lamp to the area that needs to be illuminated, and further improves the light efficiency to achieve the purpose of energy saving.
3. The luminous efficiency of LED has reached 110-130lm/W, and there is still a lot of room for development, with a theoretical value of 360lm/W. The luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps increases with the increase of power. Therefore, the overall luminous efficiency of LED street lamps is stronger than that of high-pressure sodium lamps; (The overall luminous efficiency is theoretical, in fact, the luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps above 250W is higher than that of LED lamps. ).
4. The light color rendering of LED street lamps is much higher than that of high pressure sodium lamps. The color rendering index of high pressure sodium lamps is only about 23, while the color rendering index of LED street lamps is above 75. From the perspective of visual psychology, it can achieve the same brightness. The average illuminance of LED street lamps can be It is more than 20% lower than high pressure sodium lamp.
5. The light decay is small, less than 3% in a year, and it still meets the road requirements after 10 years of use, while the high-pressure sodium lamp has a large decay, which has dropped by more than 30% in about a year. Therefore, the design of the power of the LED street lamp Can be lower than high-pressure sodium lamps.
6. The LED street lamp has an automatic control energy-saving device, which can achieve the greatest possible reduction in power and energy saving under the condition of meeting the lighting requirements at different times. It can realize computer dimming, time period control, light control, temperature control, automatic inspection and other humanized functions.
7. Long lifespan: It can be used for more than 50,000 hours and provides three-year quality assurance. The disadvantage is that the life of the power supply cannot be guaranteed.
8. High light efficiency: Using chips ≥100LM, it can save more than 75% energy compared with traditional high-pressure sodium lamps.
9. Easy installation: no need to add buried cables, no rectifiers, etc., directly connect to the lamp pole or nest the light source into the original lamp housing.
10. Excellent heat dissipation control: the temperature in summer is controlled below 45 degrees, and passive heat dissipation is adopted, and the heat dissipation in summer is insufficient.
11. Reliable quality: All circuit power supplies use high-quality components, and each LED has a separate over-current protection, so there is no need to worry about damage.
12. Uniform light color: No lens is added, and the uniform light color is not sacrificed to increase the brightness, so as to ensure the uniform light color without aperture.
13. The LED does not contain harmful metal mercury and will not cause harm to the environment when it is scrapped.
Combining the above principles, the energy saving effect is significant, and it can save more than 60% of electricity instead of high pressure sodium lamps.
Low maintenance cost: Compared with traditional street lamps, the maintenance cost of LED street lamps is extremely low. After comparison, all input costs can be recovered in less than 6 years.
1. A single LED has low power. In order to obtain high power, multiple parallel connections are required.
2. Low color rendering. The color displayed under LED illumination is not as true as that of an incandescent lamp. This requires analysis from the spectral distribution, which is a technical problem.
3. Light spot. Due to the defects in the manufacturing process of the white light LED itself and the matching error with the reflector cup or lens, it is easy to cause the "yellow circle" problem.
4. LED illumination uniformity problem. If the secondary optical design is not carried out, the illumination of the LED is relatively concentrated, so the secondary optical design must be carried out so that the light intensity distribution chart is bat-shaped.
5. The light decay of LED. Compared with low-power LEDs, the light decay of high-power LED street lights will be much better. However, low-power LEDs emit very little heat. High-power LEDs have a problem that cannot be solved by heat dissipation, and the brightness will be significantly reduced after heating, so the power cannot be increased. The largest LED street light sold in the market is 360W.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.