Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at CHZ Lighting.
As the earth's resources become increasingly scarce, the investment cost of basic energy is increasing, and various safety and pollution hazards can be said to be ubiquitous. As a kind of "inexhaustible and inexhaustible" safe and environmentally friendly new energy source, solar powered has attracted more and more attention. In this way, solar powered garden lights products should emerge with the popularization of solar water heaters. Here we make a practical comparison between the effects of solar garden lights and the use of city electricity lamps.
Advantages of solar powered garden lights:
1. The solar garden light is easy to install: When installing, there is no need to lay complicated lines, just make a cement base and fix it with stainless steel screws.
2. Solar lighting lamps are free of electricity fees: Solar courtyard lamps are a one-time investment, without any maintenance costs, the investment cost can be recovered in three years, and long-term benefits.
3. There is no hidden safety hazard for solar lamps: solar lamps are ultra-low voltage products, which are safe and reliable in operation.
Disadvantages of solar powered garden lights:
1. Low efficiency and high cost:Some aspects of the development level of solar energy utilization are theoretically feasible and technically mature. However, some solar energy utilization devices have low efficiency and high cost. In general, the economy cannot compete with conventional energy sources.
2. Dispersibility: Although the total amount of solar radiation reaching the earth's surface is large, the energy flow density is very low. Therefore, when using solar energy, to obtain a certain conversion power, a set of collection and conversion equipment with a considerable area is often required, and the cost is relatively high.
3. Instability: The solar irradiance that reaches a certain ground is both intermittent and extremely unstable. In order to make solar energy a continuous and stable energy source, it will eventually become an alternative energy source that can compete with conventional energy sources. It is necessary to solve the problem of energy storage, that is, to store the solar radiant energy during the sunny day as much as possible for use at night or on cloudy and rainy days. However, energy storage is also one of the weaker links in the utilization of solar energy.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.