Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at CHZ Lighting.
Today, let's talk about football stadium lights. The football game is a classic game with a very long history. It started from an early Chinese ball game named cuju, which was introduced to Europe via Arabs and developed to contemporary football. Would you like to find out more about the lighting of the football field?
Football Field Lighting Standards
Basically, football stadium light fixtures must satisfy the requirements of broadcasters, spectators, players, and officials. Here, we are going to learn more about the football field lighting standards.
1. Lux Level and Uniformity Standard
Before considering the football stadium lighting design, designers are required to comprehend the differences between horizontal lighting and vertical lighting. Speaking about the Lux level in the football stadium lighting system, there's a huge gap between televised and non-televised occasions. By way of instance, for the international televised class, football stadium lights must be equipped with the highest standard level that's 2400lux for vertical illuminance and 3500lux for horizontal illuminance. By comparison, those areas for training require a lower degree at 200lux and just utilize horizontal illuminance. As for the uniformity standard, it scales from 0 to 1. This parameter is quite important since it illustrates lumen's distribution in football fields side to side.
2. Color Temperature
Color temperature explains how warm or cool the football lights look like throughout the human eye that's expressed from the unit named Kelvin (K). It generally scales from 1000 to 10, 000 K. With regard to standards for the football stadiums, the overall color temperature requirement has to be greater than 4,000 k for all classes. But, it's suggested that cool white lights (from 5,000 K to 6,000 K) would be the most acceptable option since they're more invigorating and provide much better lighting for players in addition to audiences.
3. Color Rendering
Color rendering is the way to measure if a light source can display object colors sensibly and obviously or not. Low values of Color Rendering Index point out that some colors may appear unnatural when illuminated by the lamp. This is why the color rendering index for the football fields has to be greater than 65 particularly in the situation of internationally televised and nationally televised.
How Much of Football Stadium Lights Cost?
The price of a normal university football filed can be approximately $250,000. As you can see, this can be quite a massive investment and since such cautious decisions will need to be made. There is a significant range of variables that will influence the total price, such as the location of the field, the labor cost, in addition to the specifications of football stadium lights. The kind of lighting you will set up will also ascertain the football stadium lights cost which will be invested.
There are a couple of ways in which you are able to decrease the original cost in addition to the functioning costs of light up a football field. As an example, you could form a partnership with a mobile phone supplier and use their towers and masts which are nearby. This may be used for lighting up the football field.
Making the football stadium to be a perfect place to have the tower-mounted and other communication equipment might be an excellent method to decrease the costs which could be incurred in installing the lights or maintaining them. The deficiency of these unique partnerships means you may need to bear the entire expense of arranging football stadium lights.
Factors To Consider Buying New Football Stadium Lights
When preparing the football stadium lights drawing, there are a few factors that are essential to put under account. You have to make certain you are installing quality football lights which give both fans and players an unforgettable experience. Here are some important considerations that you should keep in mind when planning to install lighting for a football stadium.
1. The location of the football stadium is a vital factor with regards to lighting. You'll have to get your community's some form of endorsement. Given that the light is going to be spilling on their premises, it's vital to have a mutual agreement. If you're near roadways and highways, then you are required to get proper authorization based on your city's ordinances.
2. You'll also have to take into account the proximity of their electricity lines. Establish how near the overhead and underground electricity lines, prior to making your choice.
3. The layout of football stadium lights is also a vital consideration. You have to check if you've got sufficient space to place backlighting poles. There, also, must get availability for heavy equipment and machines which will be utilized for setup and maintenance.
4. The soil and other essential factors need to be strictly tested before the installation of football lights.
5. Technology has been advanced and therefore, you will find modern lights that'll have the ability to decrease glare from the lighting. Because of this, you can achieve homogenous lighting, which enhances the protection of the players. Whenever you have sufficient lighting in the football stadium, you won't have to use a lot of stadium light fixtures and consequently, you'll have the ability to save on the expenses of power used, in a certain time.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.