Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at CHZ Lighting.
CHZ Lighting - LED Street Light Manufacturer and LED Flood Light Factory Since 2010
What is the difference between solar street lights and ordinary street lights? There are certain differences between solar street lights and ordinary street lights. Both in terms of price and actual service life, there are advantages and disadvantages. On the whole, solar street lights have more advantages. Let's take a look at the specific introduction.
The difference between solar street lights and ordinary street lights:
1. In terms of product price and initial investment cost, solar lamps are more expensive than ordinary lamps.
2. The operation and maintenance cost of ordinary lamps is significantly higher than that of solar lamps, and will become higher and higher with the use of time (electricity, labor, etc.).
3. If the operating cost and street lamp maintenance cost are taken into account based on the service life of 15 years, the total cost of solar lamps during the life cycle is lower than the total cost of ordinary lamps.
4. Safety and stability. The lamps and lanterns of solar street lights are maintenance-free and absolutely safe. There will be no electric shock accidents and their stability can be enhanced by changing the control method. Ordinary lamps are relatively safe, with relatively stable performance, and require year-round maintenance. In addition, there are flood disasters and rainy days that are prone to leakage and death accidents.
At the same time, it is susceptible to power outages, power cuts and other factors, and cannot be used normally. With the increasing shortage of energy and power supply in my country, this situation will occur frequently and become increasingly prominent in the future.
The specific advantages of solar street light LED light source are as follows:
1. High luminous efficiency, low power consumption, long service life and low working temperature.
2, strong safety and reliability.
3. Fast response speed, small unit volume, green and environmental protection.
4. Under the same brightness conditions, the power consumption is one-tenth that of incandescent lamps and one-third of fluorescent lamps, and the life span is indeed 50 times that of incandescent lamps and 20 times that of fluorescent lamps, which is next to incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, and gas discharge. The fourth generation of lighting products after the lamp.
5. The advent of a single high-power super-brightness LED makes it possible for the LED application field to cross the high-efficiency lighting source market.
Copyright © 2019 Shanghai CHZ Lighting Co.,Ltd | All Rights Reserved
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.