Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at CHZ Lighting.
CHZ Lighting provides various kinds of sport court lighting including basketball field lighting, tennis field lighting, baseball field lighting, football field lighting, and other sports venue lighting. For the audience, the visibility of athletes is related to both vertical and horizontal illumination. The vertical illuminance depends on the projection direction and position of the lamp. The number of spectators at different venues varies greatly, and the viewing distance is related to the capacity of the venue. Therefore, the illumination required by the venue increases as the venue increases. In addition, illuminance uniformity, glare, color temperature, and color rendering are all criteria for judging the lighting level of basketball courts.
Therefore, the basketball court lighting system must be able to achieve multiple functions simultaneously reliably. Firstly, it must provide perfect lighting conditions for players to demonstrate their skills fully, so the referee can make clear judgments and make way for the audience from all angles. Watch the live broadcast of the game and the live report on the large screen. In addition, the requirements for live TV equipment must be met; Finally, the prescribed parameters must be observed, considering the economic needs of lighting and light pollution.
CHZ Lighting provides high-quality basketball court lighting and professional lighting solutions. To check our product range.
Basketball Court Lighting
Basketball Court Lighting Different levels of basketball courts have different lighting requirements. It is necessary to choose the lighting level of the basketball court according to the actual needs of the basketball court, so that the cost performance will be high.
Ⅰ (Training and entertainment activities) The basketball court lighting requirement is 300 lux with an average horizontal illuminance, and the requirement for uniformity is not high.
Ⅱ (Amateur competition/professional training) The basketball court lighting requirement is a horizontal average illuminance of 500lux, and the requirement for uniformity is relatively high.
Ⅲ (Professional competition) The basketball court lighting requirement is a horizontal average illuminance of 750lux, and the uniformity requirement is very high.
Ⅳ (TV broadcasting of national/international competitions) The basketball court lighting needs to fully consider the requirements of the camera for illumination, and the broadcasting requires many cameras to work at the same time. The illuminance requirements in the direction of the main camera and the vertical illuminance requirements in the direction of the auxiliary camera are different, 1000lux and 750lux respectively. There are also certain requirements for the uniformity of illumination in the vertical direction.
Outdoor Basketball Court Lighting
The outdoor basketball court lighting layout is mainly based on vertical light poles. Based on different brightness requirements, different numbers of light poles and heights of light poles are set, which is also flexible and changeable.
The layout of a single basketball court is as follows
1. Four strokes: sides or corners of the court
2. Six strokes: both sides of the court
3. Eight poles: both sides of the court
4. Unified lighting around the periphery of multiple courts
Indoor Basketball Court Lighting
Indoor basketball court lighting standards: amateur games: 150lx-300lx, general games: 300lx-500lx, official games: 500-750-higher (1500lx), spectator seats: 30lx-100lx.
The structure of the indoor basketball court varies widely, the size of the venue, the height of the roof, according to the actual situation of the venue,there are 3 ways to arrange lights:
1. Gypsophila lighting layout method: that is, the lamps are arranged above the site, and the light beam is perpendicular to the site plane. Symmetrical light distribution lamps are used for the top layout, which is suitable for training halls, commercial arenas, and gymnasiums for national fitness
2. Ma Dao lighting method: that is, the lamps are arranged on both sides of the site, and the beam is not perpendicular to the site plane. It is advisable to choose asymmetrical light distribution lamps for the arrangement on both sides and arrange them on the driveway. When arranged on both sides, the aiming angle of the luminaire (the angle between the aiming direction of the luminaire and the vertical line) should not be greater than 65°.
3. Mixed layout: that is, a combination of top layout and side layout. For mixed layout, it is advisable to choose lamps with various light distribution forms, which have the characteristics of top layout and side layout, so as to achieve the best uniformity and improve the horizontal illuminance and vertical lighting at the same time.
Featured Lighting Projects
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.